This is why Cangini has always invested in operator safety when using the equipment at work.
Safety on site and prevention of related risks are of great importance to Cangini, which guarantees a high degree of safety in its equipment, manufactured in accordance with Machinery Directive.
Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC is a technical document adopted as law in each of the European Union member states for Machinery Manufacturers, which defines the requirements that each product must meet in terms of safety, in order to protect users from the risks arising from the use of machinery.
Using Cangini products means being sure of its technical features and the materials from which it is made, carefully studied at a technical level and evaluated during the design phase. This is concretised by the CE declaration of conformity.
Cangini product, a CE guarantee
The Declaration of Conformity certifies that the equipment has been constructed in complete safety for the work to perform and conforms to the quality standards required by the Machinery Directive. This is attested by the CE marking on the equipment and the accompanying Declaration of Conformity, which specifies the data relating to the machine: intended use, name of manufacturer, who makes up the technical file.
Products subject to the directive are issued with a CE plate and the User and Maintenance manual.
This manual describes the correct operating and maintenance instructions needed to use the product safely and in accordance with Machinery Directive.
The importance of the User and Maintenance manual
The Use and Maintenance manual is essential and Cangini attaches it to every piece of equipment it ships.
It is detailed and easy to understand. It is important to consult it carefully because:
- Informs about the limits of applicability of the equipment
- Describes the training and instruction required of operators using the equipment
- Indicates which use is incorrect and may cause damage to persons or property
- Describes how to use the equipment safely
- Provides information and technical data that may be useful in associations with the operating machine, procedures to be applied
- Informs about routine maintenance to keep it at peak efficiency.
- Reports the electrical and hydraulic data of the equipment.
- Provides advice on problems that may occur during installation or use.